Day 2 | Love Yourself Challenge
Welcome to day 2 of the challenge! I'm pumped up about today!
Your challenge begins in the morning. Day 2 is Energy Day!
Today is Energy Day! We are putting nothing in our lives unless it brings us energy. That goes for people, things, and activities. Ask yourself this,
"How can I operate at a higher level if I allow things in my life that bring me down?"
You need the energy to conquer your day. An obvious way to create energy is to eat clean. Only consume foods that bring you energy. Drink the proper amount of water that you need to drink for your body weight.
Also, I want you to view working out as ENERGY.
Movement influences mood and the right mood will help you make the right decisions.
Use working out as a way to release tension and create the mental state you need to dominate. I find that training helps me hit reset and get dialed in for the day. So when it comes to creating energy:
"I eat clean and train dirty."
Think of creating the right energy as the act of building momentum. Movement leads to momentum, and the right type of momentum will help us win the day. Many people do things that shift their momentum backward.
- Looking at the phone the second they roll out of bed.
- Waking up only 15 minutes before they start working.
- Checking emails and answering texts before taking any time for themselves.
- 10-minute walk outside
- 10 jumping jacks, 10 squats, 5 push-ups (3 rounds with 60 sec. rest between rounds)
- Stretch your back, shoulders, hips for 10 minutes