Day 7 | Love Yourself Challenge
Welcome to day 7 of the challenge! Your challenge begins in the morning! Today is LOVE YOURSELF Day!
Momma, we made it! The final challenge day. Let's start it off with a bang. You did it and I am beyond proud of you.
I appreciate you for taking 7 days of your life to join me on this challenge. You had to be honest. You had to be open. You had to be vulnerable.
With just a little courage, commitment, and discipline, you got it done. Just imagine what you can do if you keep this momentum going.
Today's challenge is to make a video of what you learned from this challenge, what does " loving yourself" mean to you. What day helped you the most, and how can you keep it going?
- Fast day: Fasting from food, social media, shopping, or any other unhealthy addiction or distraction from becoming your greatest "YOU".
- Energy day: Creating the energy you need to dominate the day. Just MOVE! This could be strength training, a brisk walk, or even 15 minutes of quality stretching.
- Protect your peace day: Build your sanctuary of peace. Find a place of serenity by detaching yourself from the world. Go into nature and disconnect from all the chaos. This can be meditation, prayer, or visualization. Never let anything or anyone rob you of your mental and emotional health.
- Inventory day: Do a deep audit on your circle, your habits, and your lifestyle. Who are you speaking to consistently? Are they draining you or inspiring you? What are some of the poor habits that you need to change right now? What are you consuming every day through media, books, podcasts, etc? How has it impacted your behaviors, your mood, and your belief system?
- Transparency day: You need to embrace the ugly truth to kill the pretty lies. Take full ownership of where you are right now. Share your struggle with someone to help them overcome their hardship. You're never alone. People will relate and identify with your story. Your message can lead to someone else's transformation as well as your own. Be vulnerable and release that pain by sharing it.
- Celebration day:
- Write on social media something that you accomplished.
- Tell your friends about something you are proud of.
- Start the habit of writing down two small wins every day. When life gets hard, we forget who we are. We forget what we have accomplished. Writing two small wins per day will remind us that we are on the right track. Life isn't as bad as we think. We are making strides towards building the life we deserve. We need to remind ourselves of our own greatness.
- Buy a little something for yourself.
- Order food from your favorite restaurant
This challenge was about redefining Self-love. It was about awakening the sleeping giant that is within all of us.
Use this challenge as a springboard to building the person you want to be. It is hard to get started, but it is much harder to stay consistent. Imagine what your life would be like if you stayed consistent with these practices for 6 months. What would your life be like? How would you think? How would you look? How would you feel?
Let me tell you who you would be, you would be a different person. Someone with a different type of mentality, a different type of physique, and a different type of soul.
You reinvented yourself. And through that transformation. You became a RARE BREED.
Our goal with this challenge was to help you carry the Rare Breed mindset, habits, and lifestyle as you move forward. You deserve to love yourself. You deserve to be the greatest you. The world needs it. The world deserves it. So let's make it happen.
Send your testimonies to email@example.com
I'm going to be sharing people's stories and testimonies so if you want to be on my page make sure you share it. You did it! You completed 7 days of challenges to learn to love yourself more. God bless. I appreciate you so much and I am so proud of you.
And remember, It all starts with you...