Live Like a Rare Breed
Today I sit down with John Pruna (Jay), who is truly the best trainer in the world.
Jay describes the core of himself as a servant and that faith is a big part of his life. He goes on to say,
"I'm all about being a leader, to myself first and foremost, to my family, and to my community. I'm a performance coach so for me its about performing at the highest level in every pocket of my life and serving everyone as I do that. I just want to live full and die empty and really represent my family name and everybody that is family to me and honor them the right way."
There are specific ways that we need to live and conduct our life to become the Rare Breeds that we need to be. Jay discusses the identities that we all have to unleash the Rare Breed inside of us.
- Leader: Leaders are built and they earn their respect from those around them.
- Warrior: We all need this inside of us to persevere.
- Athlete: If you have a body you're an athlete.
- Artist: It isn't always about how you paint a picture, its how you use the artistic genius that we all have inside of us.
- Philosopher: This is all about the pursuit of wisdom.
This is a special episode full of incredible pieces of advice that we could all elevate ourselves with if we are willing to listen. Never allow someone else to care more about your transformation than you.